Memberships are renewable on a rolling-year basis so, no matter when you join, you'll still receive 12 months of benefits - just one visit to the theatre can mean you'll be saving money
Beat the rush, gain peace-of-mind and avoid disappointment.
If getting to the front of the queue appeals to you then becoming one of our Priority Patrons could be just the thing for you.
- Priority notification (via email only) of all shows going on sale
- A Priority Booking Period (usually 4 days) for most shows and on-sale information for those that do not qualify for advanced booking
- One free Southend Theatres programme at any 3 shows of your choice (exc tour brochures)
- Two seats for the price of 1 for at least 6 shows of our choice throughout the year (max 2 free per show)
- Free use of cloakroom at show time
- 20% off food & hot beverages for two people in the Cliffs Pavilion Foyer Bar
- 20% off Afternoon Tea for up to four people in the Pavilion Restaurant
- Use of the Pavilion Restaurant Bar at the Cliffs Pavilion for interval drinks
- 25% off room hire for special occasions at the Cliffs Pavilion
All this for only £27.00 for the year!
Priority Patrons are currently entitled to 2 seats for the price of 1 (opening night only, max 4 tickets) for the following shows
During the Priority booking period this discount may be obtained online by entering in a Promo Code that will be supplied to members. Once a show is on sale to the general public the discount is only available to members via the Box Office.
If you are a Priority Patron simply login to see shows that are currently available to you
Purchasing as a Gift?
Please note that if you are purchasing memberships for other people you will need to enter their details rather than your own and if you are purchasing more than one membership it will be necessary to purchase them one at a time in order to ensure that each member is correctly accredited.
If you are in any doubt please contact our Box Office on 01702 351135 where our staff will be happy to assist.