Memberships are renewable on a rolling-year basis
Beat the rush, gain peace-of-mind and avoid disappointment.
If getting to the front of the queue appeals to you then becoming one of our Priority Patrons could be just the thing for you.
- Priority notification (via email only) of all shows going on sale
- A Priority Booking Period (usually 4 days) for most shows and on-sale information for those that do not qualify for advanced booking
- One free Southend Theatres programme at any 3 shows of your choice (exc tour brochures)
- Two seats for the price of 1 for at least 6 shows of our choice throughout the year (max 2 free per show)
- Free use of cloakroom at show time
- 20% off food & hot beverages for two people in the Cliffs Pavilion Foyer Bar
- Use of the Pavilion Restaurant Bar at the Cliffs Pavilion for interval drinks
- 25% off room hire for special occasions at the Cliffs Pavilion
All this for only £28.50 for 12 months!
Shows for which Priority Patrons can currently get their 2 seats for the price of 1 benefit
- Crimes on Centre Court | Palace Theatre | Thu 15 Sep
- Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat | Cliffs Pavilion | Mon 26 Sep
- When Darkness Falls | Palace Theatre | Mon 3 Oct
- Bugsy Malone | Cliffs Pavilion | Tue 22 Nov
- The Mirror Crack'd | Palace Theatre | Mon 28 Nov
Please note this offer is only redeemable online during the priority booking period. Outside this time please call our Customer Contact Centre on 0343 310 0030
Already a Priority Patron?
To see events and when they are available to purchase ahead of general on-sale as part of your membership, please log in to your account:
Note the login fields above do not disappear once logged in. If you can access My Account, you are logged in.
Become a Priority Patron
Purchasing as a Gift?
Please note that if you are purchasing memberships for other people you will need to enter their details rather than your own and if you are purchasing more than one membership it will be necessary to purchase them one at a time in order to ensure that each member is correctly accredited.
If you are in any doubt please contact our Contact Centre on 0343 310 0030 where our staff will be happy to assist.