Eat & Drink
At the Cliffs Pavilion
Get your evening off to a fabulous start! We have freshly prepared, seasonal food to tempt you. Main courses from as little as £9.50 with a menu designed to suit all tastes.
With stunning views over the Thames Estuary, the Pavilion Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a quick bite or a three-course meal before the show.
Book now to receive complimentary nibbles back at the comfort of your own table during the interval!
Reservations can be made online or via the Box Office when you book your tickets for the show (or at a later date if you decide to add a meal after you've booked your tickets).
- Trio of mini soda loaves salted butter, olive oil & balsamic vinegar [V] £4.50
- Mixed Marinated Olives [V] £2.75
- Mixed sweet, spicy & salted nuts [V] £2.75
- Chilli rice crackers [V] £2.75
- Vegetable Crips [V] £2.75
- Spicy coated broad beans [V] £2.75
- Trio of Nibbles any 3 of the above 5 [V] £7.50
- Homemade tomato soup served with mini bread loaf and butter [V] £5.00
- Kiln smoked salmon & asparagus salad with peas, potato & radish, with a lime, chilli & coriander dressing £7.00
- Churrasco chicken skewers chicken marinated in garlic, chilli and lemon served with rainbow slaw and a lime & coriander yoghurt £7.00
- Pea, potato, radish & pea shoot salad [Vegan] [GF] £5.50 Add Halloumi [V] [GF] £6.50
- Cobb salad Cos lettuce, tomatoes, pancetta, boiled egg, avocado & blue cheese dressing £6.50
Sharers (serve 2)
- Antipasti board Cured Italian meats, chicken & ham terrine, cornichons, tomato chutney, pickled onion, marinated olives and sundried tomato & oregano bloomer £13.50
- Ploughman's Board Roast ham, extra mature cheddar, gherkins, pickled onions, sourdough, Branston pickle and mixed leaf £11.00
- Vegetarian Mezze Board Chargrilled Mediterranean vegetables, marinated olives, Greek feta & sun blushed tomatoes, hummus, garlic & herb flatbread [V] £10.00
- Short rib of British beef with spring greens, sautéed potatoes and horseradish cream [GF] £15.00
- Pea & mint tortellini with chive butter & goats cheese [V] £13.50
- Beer battered MSC haddock with chunky chips, mushy peas & tartare sauce £9.50
- Spring lamb & barley stew with spring vegetables and new potatoes £14.00
- Moroccan chicken breast served with spiced pepper & almond cous cous and Harissa yoghurt £12.00
- Roasted sea bream with a fennel, dill & lemon salad, minted new potatoes and roasted cherry tomatoes [GF] £12.00
- Cobb Salad Cos lettuce, tomatoes, pancetta, boiled egg, avocado & blue cheese dressing £11.00 Add chargrilled chicken breast [GF] £14.00
- Chunky Chips[V] [GF]
- Buttered spring greens[V]
- Tender stem broccoli, toasted hazelnuts [V]
- New potatoes, garlic, lemon & mint butter[V]
- Mixed leaf salad, French dressing[V]
- Pimm’s jelly with mixed berries and clotted cream ice cream £6.00
- Warm triple chocolate brownie with Cornish clotted cream £6.00
- Salted caramel & chocolate torte hazelnut & biscuit crumb with vanilla ice cream [V] [GF] £6.50
- Marshfield Farm ice creams & sorbets wafer curls [V] [GF*] £5.00
- Citrus lemon cheesecake mixed berries & mint [V] [GF] £7.00
- Sharing Platter of British Cheeses for Two crackers, plum & apple chutney, celery & grapes [V] [GF*] £12.00
Speciality Teas & Coffees
- Americano £2.10
- Latte £2.40
- Cappucino £2.40
- Floater Coffee £2.60
- Liquer Coffee £4.50
- Speciality Teas £2.40
[V] = Vegetarian, [GF] = Gluten-free, [GF*] = Gluten-free possible
Please note that the dishes within this menu use fresh local produce, and are subject to change due to seasonal product availability.
Foods described within this menu may contain nuts or other allergens. If you suffer from an allergy or food intolerance please notify a member of management who will be happy to discuss your needs with the Head Chef
Other food options
Delicious packages of food and drink are served at reserved VIP tables on the Mezzanine before a show and during the interval for multiples of two people.
Cliffs Pavilion Foyer Bar
Open daily from 10am The Cliffs Pavilion Foyer Bar serves a range of delicious sandwiches, jackets and salads made to order to your liking. Visit us for a scrumptious lunch or a fine speciality coffee and a slice of cake while taking in the greatest views Southend has to offer!
Pantomime Menu - Kids eat for only £7 (adults £15.00)
Enjoy a family feast of favourites with us before you watch the panto. Choose from a Christmas dinner selection right through to chicken goujons and everything in-between. And with every child's delight, the Build-Your-Own Ice Cream Station, there's something to satisfy everyone's wishes!
Children (under 12s): £7
Unfortunately, there are no kitchen or dining options at the Palace Theatre, but there are a variety of local options available.