Food & Drink
At the Cliffs Pavilion
Get your evening off to a fabulous start! We have freshly prepared, seasonal food to tempt you. Main courses from as little as £9.50 with a menu designed to suit all tastes.
With stunning views over the Thames Estuary, the Pavilion Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a quick bite or a three-course meal before the show.
Book now to receive complimentary nibbles back at the comfort of your own table during the interval!
Reservations can be made online or via the Box Office when you book your tickets for the show (or at a later date if you decide to add a meal after you've booked your tickets).
- Marinated Mixed Olives (v) £3.00
- Mixed Breads to Share [n] £3.50
- Spicy Risotto Chilli Crackers (v) £3.00
- 3 for £7.50
- Soup of the Day with artisan bread and butter (v) (gf*) £5.50
- Chicken & Herb Terrine with house chutney and toasted sour dough (gf*) £5.50
- Mushrooms on Toast with garlic infused wild mushrooms (vg) (gf*) £5.50
- Smoked Salmon Fishcake cucumber, radish salad (gf) £7.00
- Endive Salad blue cheese dressing (v) (gf) £6.00
- Warm Camembert Tear 'n' Share Bread with red onion chutney (v) £12.00 (Baked to order in fifteen minutes)
- A Perfect Match! Enjoy your warm Camembert with a glass of Cloudy Apple Cider each - Add £5.00
- Meat Lover's Board | Serves 2 Proscuitto, chicken & herb terrine, chorizo roll, focaccia flat-bread, chutney and garlic butter £12.00
- Vegetarian Mezze Board | Serves 2 Char-grilled Mediterranean vegetables, marinated olives, sweet potato bites, houmous, garlic butter, sweet chilli dip and focaccia flat-bread (v) £12.00
The Main Event
- Katsu Curry Panko coated chicken fillet served with a sweet Asian inspired curry sauce on a bed of fragrant rice and pak choi £11.50
- Bangers 'n' Mash Venison sausages with buttery mashed potato and garden peas, served with caramelised red onions and gravy £11.00
- Pearl Barley & Butternut Squash Risotto An official 'One Plate Planet' creation. A seasonal favourite with a hint of sage (vg) £10.50
- Cheese & Bacon Burger 100% British steak burger with maple streaky bacon and blue cheese sauce £10.50
- Mixed Bean & Kale Burger Breaded cannellini and kidney beans with red onion and sweet chilli (v) (gf*) £9.50
- Our burgers are served in a toasted bun with baby leaf, beef tomato, red onion and lightly seasoned skin on fries
The Perfect Ensemble
- Crispy battered onion rings make the perfect partner £2.50
- Squeeze an extra burger in £3.00
- Hearty Chicken & Leek Pie A classic served with short crust pastry, buttery mash and seasonal vegetables £11.00
- Switch It Up Switch to seasoned fries or chunky chips if you prefer!
- Pumpkin & Sage Ravioli A seasonal delight dressed in a sage butter, finished with a roquette garnish (v) £9.50
- Extra Hungry? Mouthwatering parsley & garlic bread (v) £2.50
- Beer Battered Haddock & Chips Chefs favourite! Tasty haddock fillet with chunky chips, mushy peas and tartare sauce £12.00
- Upgrade Your Glass! A bottle of Southern Rivers Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc will pair beautifully £27.50
Showstopper of the Month
- Roasted Pork Belly Creamy mash, sauteed bacon, kale and gravy (gf) £10.50
The Supporting Cast
- Lightly Salted Skin-on Fries (v) (gf) £2.50
- Chunky Chips (v) (gf) £3.00
- Parsley & Garlic bread (v) £2.50
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables (v) (gf) £2.50
- Battered Onion Rings (v) £2.50
The Grand Finale
- Chocolate Coconut Torte with raspberry ice cream (vg) (gf) (n) £5.50
- Warm Sweet Waffles with toffee sauce and salted caramel Marshfield Farm ice cream (v) £5.50
- Lemon Posset pomegranate, short bread (v) (gf*) £6.50
- Apple & Berry Crumble Vanilla ice cream (v) £6.00
- Marshfield Farm Ice Creams with wafer curls (gf*)(v) £4.50
- Cheese Platter for 2 selection of cheeses, Jacob's crackers, chutney, celery and black grapes (v) (gf*) £12.00
- Americano £2.10
- Latte £2.40
- Cappucino £2.40
- Liquer Coffee £4.50
- Floater Coffee £2.60
- Speciality Teas £2.40
Critically Acclaimed Caffeine
- Hot Fudge Brownie Latte £3.50
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate 3.50
(v) = Vegetarian, (vg) = Vegan, (gf) = Gluten-free, (gf*) = Gluten-free possible, [n] = Nuts
Please note that the dishes within this menu use fresh local produce, and are subject to change due to seasonal product availability.
Foods described within this menu may contain nuts or other allergens. If you suffer from an allergy or food intolerance please notify a member of management who will be happy to discuss your needs with the Head Chef
Other food options
Delicious packages of food and drink are served at reserved VIP tables on the Mezzanine before a show and during the interval for multiples of two people.
Cliffs Pavilion Foyer Bar
Open daily from 10am The Cliffs Pavilion Foyer Bar serves a range of delicious sandwiches, jackets and salads made to order to your liking. Visit us for a scrumptious lunch or a fine speciality coffee and a slice of cake while taking in the greatest views Southend has to offer!
Pantomime Menu - Kids eat for only £7 (adults £15.00)
Enjoy a family feast of favourites with us before you watch the panto. Choose from a Christmas dinner selection right through to chicken goujons and everything in-between. And with every child's delight, the Build-Your-Own Ice Cream Station, there's something to satisfy everyone's wishes!
Children (under 12s): £7
Unfortunately, there are no kitchen or dining options at the Palace Theatre, but there are a variety of local options available.