TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MARILLION TOUR 2019
1. The event ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. The event ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. The event ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE, unless via the fan to fan face value resale facility provided by the ticket agents or Twickets.
4. To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
- i) The tickets
- ii) The booking confirmation
- ii) The credit card used for the purchase and shown on the booking confirmation
Failure to bring all of the items i), ii) and iii) above may result in refusal of admission to the concert.