Afternoon Tea at the
Served from 2pm - 4pm Tuesday - Sunday
Summer Afternoon Tea
'A Celebration of Strawberries'
- Warm goat’s cheese and kale buns
- Cucumber and cream cheese on soft white
- Smoked salmon on granary
- Ham & wholegrain mustard on mini soda bread loaf
- Coronation chicken on soft white
- Cheese & tomato relish on granary
- Warmed sultana scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream
- The Cliff’s Victoria sandwich
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Mini Eton Mess
- The Pavilion strawberry tart
All served with a selection of English Tea Shop teas or speciality coffees
£14.50 per person
Sparkling Afternoon Tea
Add a little fizz to your afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco or Pimm's
£19.50 per person
Afternoon Tea can be enjoyed in the Pavilion Restaurant between 2pm & 4pm Tuesday - Sunday every week.
Please notify a member of the team of any allergies – dishes may be produced in a nut environment.