About the Palace Theatre
Opened in 1912, this delightful Edwardian Theatre retains all of the charm of its music hall origins including the sweeping grand staircase to the Circle, alongside many original features such as the regency-style domes on the boxes and the ornately-decorated billboard frames on the proscenium arch.
430 London Road
Safety & Security
Your safety is our number one priority and there may be some additional security measures in place when you visit us. We will aim to keep any inconvenience and disruption to a minimum but would ask for your patience and understanding.
Should you notice anything suspicious when visiting, please don’t hesitate to report your concerns to a member of staff, security or the police.View Palace Theatre on a map
At the Palace Theatre we offer:
- Flat-floor access to the bar and the stalls seating area
- Toilets for the disabled
- Infra red loop system - just borrow a headset from the Theatre Shop
- Guide dogs accommodated
- Designated areas for wheelchair users within the regular stalls seating and a free seat for a companion/helper (for seated concerts only)
- Free audio-tape of our brochure for blind patrons
- Signed Performances
- Special needs-aware theatre personnel
Box Office Opening Times
The Cliffs Pavilion and Palace Theatre buildings and box offices are temporarily closed.
The Palace Theatre (including the Dixon Studio) & Cliffs Pavilion operate a combined Box Office. Book online or either call our Box Office on 01702 351135 or visit in person