About the Cliffs Pavilion
The Cliffs Pavilion is the largest purpose-built performing arts venue in Essex and presents in excess of 300 performances each year across a wide range of live entertainment from ballet, opera and classical music, through to top-name comedians and singers, to West End musicals, stand-up rock concerts and the largest pantomime in the South East.
Safety & Security
Your safety is our number one priority and there may be some additional security measures in place when you visit us. We will aim to keep any inconvenience and disruption to a minimum but would ask for your patience and understanding.
Should you notice anything suspicious when visiting, please don’t hesitate to report your concerns to a member of staff, security or the police.
At the Cliffs Pavilion we offer:
- Flat-floor access to the bar and the stalls seating area
- Accessible Toilets
- Infra red loop system - just borrow a headset from the Theatre Shop
- Guide dogs accommodated
- Designated areas for wheelchair users within the regular stalls seating and a free seat for a companion/helper (for seated concerts only)
- Free audio-tape of our brochure for blind patrons
- Signed Performances
- Special needs-aware theatre personnel
- Pavilion restaurant and Balcony accessible via lift